click!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

squirrel attack!!

2day my mom cook bee hun soup AGAIN...dis is lik the 4th time i ate bee hun soup for dis week..

then,me n my brother watch some movie(the cronicle of narnia:prince caspeion).the movie was good after watching almost 3times. then,while i went to clan up my bedroom.my little bro scraem there is a squirrel inside my house.ya~i got a dog..so...it kept chasing the squirrel around the house..dirty the whole place.then,the squirrel went up the 3rd floor and trapped at the edge of the family potrait...the dog was barking,n helpless,we jus stood there n watch.the squirrel had no choice,it jus jump down n almost lend on my bro head..hahaha...but it got away eventually..

after gonna go summit USJ nearby,for a working preview.the company is called bona fide academic..sounds lik t8(audit paper)

No comments:

Post a Comment