click!

Monday, June 21, 2010

ready..get set...WORK!

OOW~my body is so pain from yesterday badminton session wif su-woei,musad,faiz n nizam..so long dint exercise.ya tats wat u get...PAIN!

wake up lik half dead,walk down stairs n grab a bite at my mom fried mee..not nice la,she put dunno wat kind of me...taste lik flour..bleh..

then is off to work!!i working place is at PJ so is little jam but i made it jus in time.my co-worker:esther. showed me how to use a photo copy,so ma fan...the copy machine need 2 put in pin code.to prevent fraud?

then work,work,work until 4get lunch time...haha...but my boss is good la.at 3pm she belanja me at the cafeteria of my workplace.i ordered the teriyaki chicken,i order chicken then they giv me chick..the meat was so little n it cost rm5..=_=

overall is a good 1st day of work,ppl there r nice,caring,no back-stabber yet.hope not!!

No comments:

Post a Comment