click!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

cant believe my eyes 0_0

few days back, my cousin invite me to a talk at the chinese temple..n look wat i saw!!?

Is my former primary school teacher.FYI, tat teacher is the most fierce teacher tat ever taught me.there is 1 time, my classmate stole my text book..n i "kena" wack by tat teacher 100times!!seriously..everyday i hav to "rottan" for 10 times..nuts!!!then, when i found my book in her bag, the teacher jus wack her 2 times n ask her apologise to me.wtf!!witch!!

If u got below 50 marks in ur exam, no resess was given, stay after class, no PJ,everything also cannot do..so ya...my primary days was sucks, always try not to go school.

Anyway,saw her tat day n she is the MC.she talk soo different.so clam,low tone,soft voice.jus cant believe!i keep staring at her.she saw me,n she jus turn around!!wth!!i hate her anyway...jus gave her a fake smile n left the event.

so parents out there!!give more attention to ur children =)

have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment