click!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Jus came back from my hometown,attending my cousin wedding.My cousin looked so beautiful that day until i cant recognize her >.< so malu ler...haha...that night,i sat at the table full of guys(cousins),so jus 1 night i act like a tomboy.We ate,chit chat,drank lots of beer and the best part is "yam seng!" ,"i am not drunk"(seriously)too bad there is no red wine ..=( the food there is not bad,the only thing tat makes me mad is the food comes out very slow!!30 min for 1 dish to come out...!wtf..
Then me and my family went to pangkor island,even brought along my grandparents.well,my grandfather loves the beach so he was so excited about the trip.so cute~the beach there...not so nice as Redang island.For the 1st time,i went for the parasuet?The boat that drag u when u r at mid-air 1,so scared...Once again...i kena sun-burned while building san-castle...the worst is my bro,burned until lik lobster,red red colour.haha...night time went to pub,listening to music.then,next day went home.
that warp up everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment