click!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

holiday time!


So long dint update my blog ledi >.<>
yesterday is so much fun!went 1U wif my gal pal keli n mei z.we arrived there abt 12.30pm.Then, we went eat at Zanmai...Salmon Don is so delicious..YUM ^0^ i bought ear-ring,they bought cloths.Mei z bought the most! =) haha...it rhythm! After tat,we shop 4 lik 4hours n 30 min break at A&W...OMG..tat time i think my leg is numb ledi.abt 5.30pm,eat vietnam food wif wayne n wai ho.the food there ok ok onli... Then,go walk walk around... Finally go home time...then my bro ask me go c movie...but...too much ppl tat day so we went to eat dessert at fridays instead...
the chocolate ice-cream is filled wif thick,hot chocolate syrup on top of tat wif nuts...lots of NUTS!Then,we ordered another strawberry,oreo n chocolate mint pudding...basically tat day i jus eat..haha... 11.30pm,went home n sleep....ZzZz

No comments:

Post a Comment